As members of the Britten School community, we strive to empower, challenge, and teach our students in the spirit of a traditional and safe school setting. With the future in mind, we collaborate to restore hope, promote achievement, and create pathways for success in life.
- April 29, 2022 Quater 4 Interim Progress Reports will be emailed home.
- Picture Day, April 29, 2022
- Final Exams, for students on the second floor, beginning May 23, 2022, and ending May 25, 2022.
- Early Release May 26 & 27, 2022.
- No School on May 30, 2022, in honor of Memorial Day.
- Field Day June 3, 2022, with 1:30 dismissal after.
- Summer Break June 6-17, 2022.
- Classes resume June 20, 2022!
New Specialized Program for Students with High Functioning Autism